Not that I have gone anywhere, I am do doing this site from multiple reasons
- Give myself a voice in the wilderness – There is much going on in the intersection of politics and technology. I might have something to add.
- Writing is therapeutic – Writing, for me, clarifies some thoughts, can add some insights, and puts me in a better mood for the day.
- To participate in Indiewebcamp – A group of folks who feel that the ‘corporate web’ is allowing voices to wither and die. I plan to federate to Facebook , Twitter, Google+, and linkedin. This is just an experiment, one that hopefully succeeds.
Hopefully I will add something at sometime you care about.See ya in cyberspace
Disclaimer: If you see something on a page or post and you think: “What was he thinking?”, my response might be:
- “Is that wrong”, or
- “I was trying <insert explanation here> and it didn’t work out?”
- “I meant to do it that way, because <justification>.”
I will get better, I promise.