Astonishing – but he won. It seems to me, after a brief period of despair, that there are two ways I can react to the election:
- Sit back and relax, since his campaign promise was that he can fix, all by himself,:
- The tax code
- Our immigration problem(?)
- Loss of manufacturing base
- Despair in the Heartland
- Etc., etc., etc.
- Do whatever I can, wherever I can, whenever I can
- work to improve the lives around me,
- work to improve myself, and to
- have faith in the goodness of the American People, and that this too will pass.
I choose option 2, for my granddaughters, for the rest of my family, and for the future.